I cannot explain how mad I am that my citimortgage got sold to LBPS.Their fee's are out of this world.

Their customer service is incompetent. I made an online pmt that got charged for when I was specifically told by their customer service rep that any and all fees would not apply for the 1st 90days. I've called multiple times to get a refund. Each time I spend prob 30mins.

But i'm not going to let this go...they can choose to waste their companies time because i'm just going to continue calling until they own up to what they said.I'm currently exploring ways to get my mortgage away from this company.

Had an Experience with IBM LBPS?

Comments

You have to pay a fee when you make a payment, you probably didn't listen and misunderstood them. The thing that does not apply for the 1st 90 days is LATE fees. But they still can charge them potentially because that is not an excuse to be late on your mortgage.

Canon City, Colorado, United States #241423

omg me too

hate them

Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more