As a real estate agent, I submitted a short sale request to LBPS 2 weeks ago for approval.This loan was with Chase.

There is no way to call anyone there. The "message box" for Peggy Sault who is supposed to be processing my package is always full. After reading all the complaints on this website, I suspect LBPS just wants to foreclose. Does anyone know how to reach Fannie Mae if all these loans are actually theirs?

I would think they would care about this mess with LBPS. It seems that Bank of American is also selling their loans to LBPS. Why is this? Why is Chase and B Of A selling their loans to LBPS if LBPS is so terrible?

I guess they don't care.

The loans are now off their backs.Maybe it makes their bottom line look better to the gov't??

Had an Experience with IBM LBPS?

Comments

Feira De Santana, Bahia, Brazil #201264

FYI, Chase & BOA don't "sell" loans. It is Fannie Mae's decesion on who "service" the loans. Therefore; Fannie Mae is the one who decided to send the loan to LBPS.

Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more