I've been trying to get my 81 yr old mothers mortgage with chase modified

for 2 1/2 yrs .they just got rid of the hassle and sold her mortgage to LBPS, i want to start the modification process with them but they are worse than CHASE I held the phone waiting to speak to someone in that dept.

for more than 40 minutes... I work long hrs and try to do the best I can ... but they are impossible.. PS If they make mom go into foreclosure because of this I will spatter it all over the media and internet .

they don't have the write to do this..

she was subject to preditory lending in the first place !!!!!!!!!!!very disillusioned

Had an Experience with IBM LBPS?

Comments

Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more