There is a conspiracy to defraud us homeowners by Chase Bank and IBM Lender Business Process Services (LBPS). I have spent countless hours on the phone being passed around until I get a dial tone….there are many people like me.
Our story begins when President Obama passed the Make Homes Affordable Act. Chase outlined what was expected of us, paperwork, modified payments, and the deal breaker- "˜it can't be late', phrase. We thought to ourselves, it's too good to be true. We have given them all and more than they requested. Faxed it the same day and Fed Exed the payments to their payment office, and finally made daily calls to find out if our status has changed. Meaning, are we out of the imminent default, is the "˜late payment status' going to be put into current payment status.
However, after 6 months of promises that it will all be brought current when the modification becomes permanent, we were notified that our loan had been "released" to LBPS.
A private corporation, we learned does not have to follow the same rules as a bank institution. LBPS is a very fine tuned organization of stupidity. When they informed us that they now own our loan, they could not figure out how much it was or when we should pay it. After a single payment in August of 2010, they wrote to tell us that they cannot accept any more payments. They had no record of any modification payments from Chase concerning our loan. We were in default they said.
Several months later, and a mountain of paperwork, we are still fighting to get that modification permanent. We have contacted 995- HOPE. Chase notified this agency that we were late on our 5th payment. I have proof that they received it by Fed Ex 3 weeks earlier than the day they cashed it. Then LBPS says they reapplied us, and we were AGAIN denied because we failed to give them paperwork when asked. We have proof that they did receive it, in fax and Fed Ex with in days of requesting it.
We have contacted our Rep. Mack for assistance, who has started an investigation into Chase through the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. We have contacted the Department of Corporations who passed our complaint on to LBPS. Nothing has been done for our benefit. When does the conspiracy stop? After some investigating of our own, we have found many homeowners in the same plight as us. We have found that these banks and private lenders are falsifying documents and play dumb on the phone. They act as if they are helping you, and for months we have been sitting ducks waiting for them to actually do something human.
Now we need to act, scream, yell, and holler. We homeowners need to make noise. I want the same treatment as other Americans who received a loan modification. I want equal treatment; we already qualified, and followed their rules! We need to make them accountable too. Our government bailed them out of trouble, its time to bail out the people who want to keep their homes!
We have proof on hand and are willing to share it with anyone.
Travis and Becky Parsons
FYI- CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND WANT HELP ON MAKING YOUR VOICE HEARD. THE LOUDER WE ARE THE LESS THEY CAN IGNORE US!
Cc: Department of Corporations
Sen. John J. Benoit
Sen. Barbara Boxer
New York Times
IMB Lender Business Process Services
Comptroller of the Currency
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lending Services
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "Hi Hermes leather sucks. Replaced the leather belt once after making the customer wait for 4months. The replaced leather not same as the orginal one bought ,but accepted it knowing the wait..."
- "What has happened to our LaBelle, Fl 'Dollar General Marketplace' store?! It opened to a great deal of fanfare two+ years ago, and proved to be a clean, well stocked,..."
- "took my tundra in for a few dents and broken window on the passenger side. after two weeks the truck wasn't finished no calls so i finally went in and..."