IBM LBPS (Seterus) is playing a game with mortgagees.
I am having pretty much the same problem other people are with IBM LBPS (soon to be Seterus).I contacted t hem in jan.
2011 for help with my mortgage. I did not qualify for hamp but qualified for a mod 24. THey never sent out paperwork for it and I called them 2x to ask where the paperwork was. Got different answers.
Then two weeks before my foreclosure sale date, they called me and said they messed up and didn't send out the paperwork and I had to start all over. Suddenly I didn't qualify for the mod 24 and unless I wired them money, they would go ahead with the foreclosure auction. Filing BK was my saving grace there, but now I am stuck in a paperwork nightmare....they never seem to have the right paperwork needed and I have to fax something else in.
I'm afraid they are buying time until the BK discharges so that they can start foreclosure again.I really am beginning to dislike this company!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "Today (6/16/13), I purchased an iphone 4 and 1 year unlimited card from walmart totalling around 1000$. After purchase, I followed the automated system for activation which would not accept..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "If you thinking about buying things from this retailer, I recommend you not to. I bought 4 dresses and with 2 dresses are unwearable, the size was totally different from..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."
- "Let me just say I cannot believe the *** jewelry I was sent by this company. I ordered a name necklace in gold for my daughter and what I got..."