I am having pretty much the same problem other people are with IBM LBPS (soon to be Seterus).I contacted t hem in jan.
2011 for help with my mortgage. I did not qualify for hamp but qualified for a mod 24. THey never sent out paperwork for it and I called them 2x to ask where the paperwork was. Got different answers.
Then two weeks before my foreclosure sale date, they called me and said they messed up and didn't send out the paperwork and I had to start all over. Suddenly I didn't qualify for the mod 24 and unless I wired them money, they would go ahead with the foreclosure auction. Filing BK was my saving grace there, but now I am stuck in a paperwork nightmare....they never seem to have the right paperwork needed and I have to fax something else in.
I'm afraid they are buying time until the BK discharges so that they can start foreclosure again.I really am beginning to dislike this company!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "Home Relief Services LLC is a Scam! Someone needs to do Something FAST! To Whom it may concern: Who and What was Home Relief Services LLC. The owners of the..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "Avoid these frauds. On their website: "Solid Gold Reputation – That’s How ABC Seamless Rolls And we do it all. When you have our home products installed, we don’t send out..."
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- "Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was..."