IBM LBPS - Chase bank and LBPS; conspire to de-fruad homeowners
There is a conspiracy to defraud us homeowners by Chase Bank and IBM Lender Business Process Services (LBPS). I have spent countless hours on the phone being passed around until I get a dial toneâ€¦.there are many people like me.
Our story begins when President Obama passed the Make Homes Affordable Act. Chase outlined what was expected of us, paperwork, modified payments, and the deal breaker- "Ëœit can't be late', phrase. We thought to ourselves, it's too good to be true. We have given them all and more than they requested. Faxed it the same day and Fed Exed the payments to their payment office, and finally made daily calls to find out if our status has changed. Meaning, are we out of the imminent default, is the "Ëœlate payment status' going to be put into current payment status.
However, after 6 months of promises that it will all be brought current when the modification becomes permanent, we were notified that our loan had been "released" to LBPS.
A private corporation, we learned does not have to follow the same rules as a bank institution. LBPS is a very fine tuned organization of stupidity. When they informed us that they now own our loan, they could not figure out how much it was or when we should pay it. After a single payment in August of 2010, they wrote to tell us that they cannot accept any more payments. They had no record of any modification payments from Chase concerning our loan. We were in default they said.
Several months later, and a mountain of paperwork, we are still fighting to get that modification permanent. We have contacted 995- HOPE. Chase notified this agency that we were late on our 5th payment. I have proof that they received it by Fed Ex 3 weeks earlier than the day they cashed it. Then LBPS says they reapplied us, and we were AGAIN denied because we failed to give them paperwork when asked. We have proof that they did receive it, in fax and Fed Ex with in days of requesting it.
We have contacted our Rep. Mack for assistance, who has started an investigation into Chase through the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. We have contacted the Department of Corporations who passed our complaint on to LBPS. Nothing has been done for our benefit. When does the conspiracy stop? After some investigating of our own, we have found many homeowners in the same plight as us. We have found that these banks and private lenders are falsifying documents and play dumb on the phone. They act as if they are helping you, and for months we have been sitting ducks waiting for them to actually do something human.
Now we need to act, scream, yell, and holler. We homeowners need to make noise. I want the same treatment as other Americans who received a loan modification. I want equal treatment; we already qualified, and followed their rules! We need to make them accountable too. Our government bailed them out of trouble, its time to bail out the people who want to keep their homes!
We have proof on hand and are willing to share it with anyone.
Travis and Becky Parsons
FYI- CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND WANT HELP ON MAKING YOUR VOICE HEARD. THE LOUDER WE ARE THE LESS THEY CAN IGNORE US!
Cc: Department of Corporations
Sen. John J. Benoit
Sen. Barbara Boxer
New York Times
IMB Lender Business Process Services
Comptroller of the Currency1259defc review #229639
You may also like
- "Here is a photo of the repo mans license plate which says it all. Can't we stop Honda Finance from giving thieves free access to our property for their own..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "Currently their website states 1.9-2.9% on used car loans. I went to get a loan and they refused to offer me that rate. They instead only offered 9.45% and made..."
- "I had a flat on my 2013 jeep wrangler . Call my dealership peters in longview tx. They would not assist me I call numerous of time. I had to..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "BUYER BEWARE!I had bought two (2) of the WellFire Full Metal Gearbox VZ61 CQB Scorpion AEG Rifle SMGs from AIRSOFT MEGASTORE for my son's 12th birthday. We went to Patriot..."
- "Wish I would have read the reviews online before doing an order. Ordered 10 corals at a price that was (apparently) too good to be true. Corals arrived..."
- "Attached is a picture of the contents of a 7 oz. package of Poppycock. As you can see, there are many kernels of popcorn and there are nuts as..."
- "Yesterday at around 2:30 pm i visited the LBC aparri branch to claim the watch my cousin sent me from Manila,however the two ladies who are on duty said that..."
- "I ordered a 10 piece comforter set Fretworks online for $59.99 and then it went on sale for $39.99 and I emailed before the 14 days and they never got..."
- "Selamat sore , pd tanggal 18 april 2015 saya membeli converse shine type yellow black di sebuah toko olah raga , tp kondisi lem nya sudah kering dan langsung terkelupas..."
- "The Omnipod cases suck. Come on ! For equipment that is so costly and important, you can't come up with a better design that this zip around nightmare. ..."